Welcome to ARRL’s Online DXCC
Submitting Your DXCC Application Online — Step by Step
- Now that you have logged in, you may go to the Enter QSLs tab and begin entering information from your QSL cards. All your entries are saved and you may leave the Enter QSLs tab at any time while entering QSLs, and return to it later.
- You must enter all of the required data for each card. If you want to submit more than one QSO from a single card, then enter the information about those QSOs together — one right after another — on theEnter QSLs tab.
- If — once both the Call SignandQSO Date are entered — the DXCC entity you want to select does not appear among the choices in the pulldown list, select the Show All choice from the pulldown list to select from the complete DXCC List.
- You may enter your QSL cards in any order; when you submit your cards for checking, they must be placed in the same order that you entered them. During the submission process Online DXCC will produce a DXCC Record Sheet for you that shows this order.
- If you use a logging program, you will find it faster and more accurate to prepare an ADIF file containing the QSO information for the QSLs that you want to submit with your application rather than manually entering the information from each card. Use the Import ADIF tab to import your ADIF file.
- When you have finished entering data for the QSLs you want to submit, you may begin the application process by clicking on the Submit Application tab and proceed sequentially through the Application, Select QSLs,Payment, Preview Application and Preview QSL List steps.
- The Preview QSL List step of the Submit Application tab provides a Submit Application button. Clicking this button completes the application process and saves your application. You may leave and return to the Application History tab at any time to view and print your completed application.
- Verify that your QSL cards are in the same order as shown on your DXCC Record Sheet. Then:
- Take a printed copy of your completed DXCC Award Application and all pages of your DXCC Record Sheet along with your QSL cards to a DXCC Card Checker. You will need to provide the DXCC Card Checker with an SASE or sufficient postage to cover mailing your paperwork to ARRL HQ.
- If there is not a DXCC Card Checker in your area, you may send your QSL cards directly to ARRL HQ; include a copy of your DXCC Award Application.
- Once you have submitted an application by clicking the Submit Application button, you cannot make further changes or add QSLs to this submission. You cannot start a new application in the Online DXCC system until your pending application has been processed by ARRL HQ. You may continue to use the Enter QSLs tab to enter new QSLs and to edit or delete QSLs that are not contained in a pending submission.
Back to top^